The Conference which took place on the 11th of May 2011 covered the following topics:
- New trends in the Human Resource Management profession in Europe
- The transformation of Human Resource Management into a strategic partner
- Talent and diversity management
- Return on investment from employee training
- The importance of business ethics and the role of Human Resource Management
- Best Human Resource Management practices in award winning organizations in Greece
The Round Table discussed the topic “brain drain and under-utilized human capital in Cyprus” creating a huge interest to the audience.