CYPRUS EMPLOYERS AND INDUSTRIALISTS FEDERATION
The Cyprus Employers & Industrialists Federation (OEB) is the most representative national employer organization, politically independent, with a mission to promote and support the benefits of Cypriot businesses in Cyprus, in the European Union (EU) and internationally.
Visit the OEB’s website for more information.
The “European Association for People Management” (EAPM) was founded in 1962 by the National Associations and Professional Institutions of Human Resource Management in France, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
The following countries are members of the EAPM: Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
Each country is represented by its National Association or Professional Institute of Human Resource Management.
The EAPM basic goals are to promote and develop knowledge on Human resource issues, Human Resource Management activities, and the importance of the field to industry, commerce and both public and private sector as well as to provide encouragement and support to human resource experts to set up and develop their own National Association in European countries which do not yet have them.
The EAPM has its own Newsletter which is a bi-annual update of what is happening in member countries around Europe.
Visit the EAPM website for more information.
The “AIHR Academy” is the place to learn the most modern and in-demand skills HR needs to remain relevant in the ever-changing digital landscape. Their specialty? Cutting-edge, practical skills delivered online by industry experts in engaging and bite-sized lessons. At the Academy to Innovate HR, any HR professional who is committed to life-long learning can develop very practical skills and become data driven, digitally savvy and business oriented.
They offer the most comprehensive curriculum of online HR courses available worldwide and are a proud supplier to over 325 Fortune Global 500 companies.They help organizations upskill their entire HR populations and transform HR into a strategic partner and key driver of business outcomes. Their modular online training courses and programs cover the entire HR spectrum and are designed to easily map onto the organization’s capability framework and learning objectives.
Why choose AIHR?
• It’s globally recognized by the world’s largest HR societies (SHRM, HRCI, HRPA)
• You work on real-world projects and assignments to develop practical skills that can be applied to the job immediately.
• Their courses are taught by leading practitioners and expert instructors, creating a powerful mix of academic knowledge, industry best practices, and practical tutorials.
As a result of our partnership with AIHR, we offer a 20% discount to all members of CyHRMA.
Visit the website https://www.aihr.com/partner/cyhrma/ to apply for your discount!
The International Labour and Employment Relations Association (ILERA) was established in 1967 and its general purpose is to promote the study of labour and employment relations throughout the world in the relevant academic disciplines, by such means as:
– encouraging the establishment and development of national associations of labour and employment relations specialists;
– facilitating the spread of information about significant developments in research and education in the field of labour and employment relations;
– organising worldwide and regional congresses; and
– promoting internationally planned research, by organising study groups on particular topics.~
Today the Association has over 1,000 members worldwide including prominent industrial relations scholars and practitioners and 34 national associations and 1 regional association who together form the ILERA Council.
An ILERA World Congress is convened every 3 years, where professionals interested in all aspects.
Visit the ILERA website for more information.
The “World Federation of People Management Association” (WFPMA) is a global organization representing more than 600,000 Human Resource Professionals in over 90 national Human Resource Associations around the world.
The WFPMA was founded in 1976 by the European Association for People Management (EAPM), Interamerican Federation of Personnel Administration (FIDAP) and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) aiming:
1. To improve the quality and effectiveness of professional human resource management, and to demonstrate the importance of the Human Resource Management role in all organizations, both public and private.
2. To assist in the establishment and development of regional and national Human Resource associations in those parts of the world where a relevant association does not exist.
3. To create and maintain contacts with all WFPMA member associations as well as with other organizations which have activity in the same or similar field.
4. To support or represent Human Resource Management Associations in their contacts with world organizations such as ILO, UNESCO, the UN.
5. To undertake research to further broaden understanding of Human Resource Management issues.
The official Newsletter of the WFPMA is titled “WorldLink” and is published five times a year providing members of the WFPMA and other global HR professionals with news about developments in the field from all around the world.
Visit the WFPMA website for more information.
DIVERSITY CHARTER CYPRUS – BY CENTER OF SOCIAL INNOVATION
Diversity Charter Cyprus is part of the European Platform of Diversity Charters by the European Commission.
EU official representative in Cyprus: Center of Social Innovation: Center for Social Innovation (CSI)
The Center for Social Innovation (CSI), as the EU official representative of the Diversity Charter Cyprus (DCC), which is part of the European Platform of Diversity Charters of the European Commission, aims to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace, ensuring equal opportunities for all employees by fostering diversity thinking and implementation of inclusive practices.
Visit the CSI’s website for more information.