Head of PwC’s Academy – PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited
-Coordinates the work of the Association ensuring that the Association’s strategy and action plan are successfully implemented.
– Represents the Association in official events and in organizations inside and outside Cyprus.
– Presides and coordinates the sessions of the Board of Directors and the General Meetings.
– Signs together with the Secretary the Minutes of the Meetings of the Board of Directors.
-Handles all negotiations with strategic partners of the Association in cooperation with the relevant member of the Board of Directors.
– Manages all human resource management issues of the Association.
– Coordinates the strategic projects of the Association.
Maria is heading PwC’s Academy as well as leading Learning and Development for PwC Cyprus, with responsibility for the learning strategy, implementation of learning and upskilling programs, introduction of blended learning and use of technology enabled learning platforms, which all support the achievement of business strategy and shaping the people experience and engagement for the organisation and its clients.
She is also part of the PwC People and Organisation Consulting team with significant expertise in the areas of Leadership Development, Management Development, People Upskilling,Learning Strategy, Elearn solutions, Culture Change and Top Team Effectiveness Interventions. With over 27 years of experience, Maria has worked with clients in diverse industries including public sector, retail, financial services, hospitality and leisure and technology and in many different countries including Greece, United Arab Emirates, Germany, Netherlands, Japan. She is also an EMCC Accredited Coach and qualified practitioner of a number of psychometric tools.