We are pleased to invite you to participate in the new Creating People Advantage survey and be part of the largest and longest-running global HR study – a collaboration between the World Federation of People Management Associations (WFPMA) and the Boston Consulting Group (BCG).
The WFPMA is a global network representing more than 660,000 people management professionals around the world. Its members are primarily the continental federations which consist of over 90 national human resource associations.
BCG is a global management consulting firm and leading in advising on business strategy as well as an acknowledged leader in human capital strategy consulting. BCG partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges and capture their greatest opportunities.
This study is one of the world’s most comprehensive and renowned publications on people trends in organizations:
- It aims to assess which topics are the most urgent in terms of improving HR departments’ capabilities around the globe; it provides in-depth perspectives as well as best practices in key HR topics to enable HR leaders to drive future business success.
- The study has a unique track record allowing professionals to compare data back to 2007.
- The publication is scheduled for June 2021.
You can access the online survey to the following link: Creating People Advantage Study 2021
Your participation allows you to …
– Shape the discussion and development of people management-Participate in free webinars on key findings and discuss global trends in people management
– Receive a free copy of the final report
– Receive a unique perspective on people management and the HR function worldwide due to the broad sample size and link between HR activities and company performance
– Be inspired by content deep dives with best practices and concrete recommendations for action to improve people management around the world
The survey should take no more than 20 minutes to complete and will be open until the end of February. Please feel free to distribute this link to other contacts in your professional networks. The survey is addressed both to HR professionals and upper-level management (not necessarily within the HR profession).
Below you will find links to the results reports from previous studies:
We highly appreciate and thank you for your participation in this survey!