Associate Professor / Banker – American College / Eurobank Cyprus Ltd
– Is responsible for the preparation, publication, promotion and circulation of the Association’s publications (hard and soft copy).
– Manages effectively the website of the Association.
– Manages effectively the Association’s Social Media profiles.
– Monitors the work of the Publications Committee and ensures that aligns with the Association’s goals.
– Keeps an eye on the latest news in the field and wider environment and ensures that the Association’s views on key issues are communicated.
– Is responsible for key events/projects that are assigned by the President.
Christina is an Assistant Professor at American College teaching business courses in both BSc and MBA programs. She has an experience of over 27 years in the Banking sector; and currently works in Eurobank Cyprus Ltd. Christina has obtained her DBA, in 2016 from Northcentral University in Phoenix USA, with specialization in HRM. She likes research on subjects like leadership/management, organizational behavior as well as HRM and has published two articles. Last year she became a Certified Peer Reviewer thus being in the position to evaluate other scientists’ researches prior publishing them. She loves to interact with students; help them with their thesis, as well as to act as mentor in several cases and inspire people to do what they really love and make them happy. Christina is married, has two grown up children and lives in Nicosia. She adores traveling, reading, Pilates, self-development, creativity and meeting with friends and new people.