Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) – Research and Innovation Foundation (RIF)
– Is responsible for the preparation, publication, promotion and circulation of the Association’s publications (hard and soft copy).
– Manages effectively the website of the Association.
– Manages effectively the Association’s Social Media profiles.
– Monitors the work of the Publications Committee and ensures that aligns with the Association’s goals.
– Keeps an eye on the latest news in the field and wider environment and ensures that the Association’s views on key issues are communicated.
– Is responsible for key events/projects that are assigned by the President.
Charis Anastassiadou is a graduate of The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) with a postgraduate degree in Human Resource Management, and a graduate of Boston University (BU) with an undergraduate degree in Psychology. She worked at PwC, an «Investors in People Platinum» accredited employer, for 16 years before taking up her current role in 2020 at the Research and Innovation Foundation (RIF), an «Innovator of Inclusion» accredited employer. Over the course of her career, she has led numerous strategic projects on optimizing human capital so as to deliver maximum value to the business and holds a track record of outstanding performance, achieving global and national awards/accreditations for designing and implementing HR best practices. She is an accredited «Equality Ally» for women and LGBTQI+ in the workplace and an accredited «Chief Happiness Officer», promoting happiness at work. She is married and a mum to 3 children.