Manager, People Experience & Development – Hellenic Bank
– Assists the Secretary in carrying out his/her duties.
– Replaces the Secretary in case of his/her absence.
– Is responsible for the Association’s records and as such has to ensure that there is a clear policy and procedures for the effective management of the records and correspondence of the Association.
– Confirms that the documentation of the Board of Directors and the Seal of the Association are effectively stored.
– Confirms that the data in the Members registry is accurate and up to date.
– Handles all issues related to the procedures regarding the membership (new members, terminations/withdrawal of members).
– Manages the customer service experience offered to the members (including responding to members’ issues/queries).
– Monitors the work of the Limassol & Paphos Coordination Committee and ensures that aligns with the Association’s goals.
– Undertakes any other important tasks assigned by the Secretary or/and President.
Maria Spyrides is the Manager of People Experience & Development at Hellenic Bank’s HR Division and is responsible for Learning & Development, the design and implementation of Rewards & Incentive Schemes, Talent, Performance and Feedback Systems, as well as for Organisational Restructurings. Maria has an experience of more than 15 years in the HR field. Before joining Hellenic Bank, she was a Senior Manager at Deloitte’s Human Capital Services, where she led people advisory projects for both local and international clients and prior to that she worked at the Human Resources Department of EY. Maria is a Chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) and was one of the first HR professionals in Cyprus that was certified to provide consulting services with the “Investors in People” standard. She holds an MSc in Human Resource Management & Development from the London School of Economics and Political Sciences (LSE) and a BSc in Operations Management from the University of Lancaster.