Public Relations and Marketing Committee
The core purpose of the Public Relations and Marketing Committee is to promote the Association in order to increase awareness of the work of the CyHRMA.
Key activities of the Committee include:
- - Preparation and implementation of the PR and Marketing Plan of the Association
- - Designs the informational and promotional material related to the Association’s activities.
- - Organizes social events (e.g. Annual Party).
- - Develop and fosters relationships with the media.
- - Effectively supports the operation and the use of various social media.
Members and Benefits
If you are familiar with what is going on in the world, able to communicate effectively, like to take initiatives, creative, social and confident the Public Relations and Marketing Committee is the place for you. Submit your participation by sending an email to email@example.com.
Participation in the Committee has the following benefits:
- Make valuable contact with the mass media and other organizations.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the market environment.
- Enhance both interpersonal as well as presentation skills.
- Increase core skills for resilience such as goal setting, time and stress management.
- Build core competencies such as teamwork, problem solving, influence and impact, leadership.
Public Relations and Marketing Representative
Members of the Public Relations and Marketing Committee